Our mission is to provide excellent care with compassion.
We have three equally important strategic aims – to provide outstanding healthcare to our local communities, to offer a range of high quality specialised services to patients in Lancashire and South Cumbria, and to drive innovation through world-class education, training and research.
We are constantly striving to improve, and working towards becoming an outstanding, high performing organisation.
Our values define who we are and how we behave.
- Caring and compassionate. We treat everyone with dignity and respect, doing everything we can to show we care.
- Recognising individuality. We respect, value and respond to every person’s individual needs.
- Seeking to involve. We will always involve you in making decisions about your care and treatment, and are always open and honest.
- Team working. We work together as one team, and involve patients, families, and other services, to provide the best care possible.
- Taking personal responsibility. We each take personal responsibility to give the highest standards of care and deliver a service we can always be proud of.
Our Values Download
Click the image to download the PDF document
We are a regional specialist centre for :