Clinical Academic Faculty
The Clinical Academic Faculty supports healthcare practitioners (Nurses, Midwives, Allied Health Professionals, Clinical Psychologists and Medics etc) across all grades and levels of research skill development to:
- identify and use evidence for practice;
- implement evidence based healthcare improvements for the benefit of patients;
- develop research skills and confidence;
- support the growth of clinical academic careers;
- work in partnership with out Lay Research Advisory Group (LRAG);
- access clinical academic research networks and opportunities;
- be a part of the community of clincal academic researchers;
- support colleagues research and innovation projects;
- become research and innovation leaders.
There are lots of ways that people can get involved, through Information Literacy Skills programmes, Clinical Academic Trainee programme (CATs), Research Development Group, Writing4Publication workshops, Rapid Conversion Evidence Summaries (RaCES),Research Funding workshops; Research Internships, Research Tasters; Research Buddies; Master's in Clincal Research or Doctoral study programmes and Lay Research Advisory Group.
Interested? Contact us directly (email@example.com).