Who we are header
Who we are
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the biggest trusts in the North West. We provide many specialist tertiary services, deliver award-winning teaching and development programmes, lead national and international clinical trials and research studies, and always give excellent care with compassion. When joining our friendly and dedicated team, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow and flourish in a supportive and innovative environment, and work with some of the UK’s leading healthcare experts.
Our aim is to provide excellent care with compassion. To ensure this is a reality for every patient and their family, on every occasion, we are :
- Expanding and developing specialised and tertiary services
- Delivering local services for Preston, Chorley and South Ribble
- Enhancing our workforce and our reputation through education, research and innovation
To look after our community and the wider region, we provide care from three facilities :
- Chorley and South Ribble Hospital
- Royal Preston Hospital
- The Specialist Mobility and Rehabilitation Centre
We are proud of our hospitals, and of the quality of care we provide for our patients, and that makes this a great place to work.