Who we are
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the biggest trusts in the North West. We provide many specialist tertiary services, deliver award-winning teaching and development programmes, lead national and international clinical trials and research studies, and always give excellent care with compassion. When joining our friendly and dedicated team, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow and flourish in a supportive and innovative environment, and work with some of the UK’s leading healthcare experts.
Our mission is to provide excellent care with compassion. To ensure this is a reality for every patient and their family, on every occasion, we are :
- To provide outstanding healthcare to our local communities
- To offer a range of high quality specialist services to patients in Lancashire and South Cumbria
- To drive innovation through world class education, training and research
To look after our community and the wider region, we provide care from three facilities :
- Chorley and South Ribble Hospital
- Royal Preston Hospital
- The Specialist Mobility and Rehabilitation Centre
We are proud of our hospitals, and of the quality of care we provide for our patients, and that makes this a great place to work.