Applying to become an audiology student

Applications for degree courses are normally made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

To apply for clinical scientist vacancies, visit the Clinicial Scientist Training Scheme website.


In order to practice in the UK as a clinical scientist in audiology, you must be registered with the Health Professions Council. For those who trained via the degree route, a voluntary register is currently held by the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists.

Further information

For further information on a career in audiology, contact:

The British Academy of Audiology
BAA Admin,
Resources for Associations,
Association House,
South Park Road,
SK11 6SH.